WORKSHOP ON DRR
Disaster risk reduction is a systematic approach to identifying, assessing, and reducing the risks of disaster. It aims to reduce socio-economic vulnerabilities to disaster as well as deal with the environmental and other hazards that trigger them.
What will You Learn?
- How to use social media to reach local, national, and international audiences
- How to set up and market events, using online tools, so you no longer depend on venues or festivals to organize on your behalf
- How to create and run online shows, adapt your performance techniques and manage your audience throughout a show
- Takeaway training material
- Mentoring and troubleshooting and post-training support from Jason